Doesn’t this look GOOD?!
- 6 oz. jarred roasted red peppers, drained (look for ones without any added sugar)
- ½ cup unsweetened original almond or cashew milk
- 2 oz. avocado
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt, divided
- 2 small zucchini, ends removed, cut into spaghetti-like strands with spiralizer, mandolin, or julienne peeler
- ½ tbsp butter
- 1 lb. raw scallops
- In a blender, combine roasted red peppers, milk, avocado, lemon juice, garlic, crushed red pepper, and half of the salt. Puree until smooth.
- Heat roasted red pepper sauce in a skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add zucchini noodles, stir to incorporate, and continue cooking until cooked to your liking, another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Season scallops with remaining salt. Cook scallops until golden brown on each side and translucent in the center, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Serve scallops atop zucchini noodles.
1 Leanest, 3 Greens, 2 Healthy Fats, 2 Condiments